UGC English Entrance Coaching in Laxmi Nagar
Masters of Arts in Psychology is a post graduate course which studies human psychology and behaviour. The course focuses on the study of psychology discipline through the comprehensive study of psychological subjects. The duration of M.A. Psychology is two years and the eligibility for the course is a passed graduation degree from a recognised university. Psychology graduates can make a successful career in the various fields of Psychology such as health, clinical, educational,industrial, counseling and sports psychology. They can also pursue their career in school counseling and social work.
- • Over 40 lectures and 60 hours of content
- • Live Project End to End Software Testing Training Included
- • Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- • Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- • Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- • Practical assignments at the end of every session.
Things to Know About UGC NET in English
UGC NET or National Eligibility Test is one of the toughest competitive exams in India. Organized on behalf of university grants commission, NET determines the eligibility of Indian students for the post of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Indian universities and colleges. Previously conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) this exam now is conducted by NAT (National Testing Agency). The exam is conducted twice a year in the months of June and December.
While the exam is conducted for a lot of subject, UGC NET for English is one of the most nerve wrecking yet popular exams. In recent years, a lot of institutes have mushroomed to help students get through the exam.
Delhi being the study hub for students in India has developed a lot of coaching centers that offer proficient and competent courses and study material for students aspiring to crack UGC NET. Some of the best coaching centers for UGC NET are situated in Laxmi Nagar.
After having completed masters in English, students are expected to develop a reasoning skill to analyze the texts, even those which are quite subjective in nature. The exam also expects students to hear ld baic understanding of world history, GK and reasoning aptitude.
UGC also keeps updating the pattern and syllabus; of the examination to keep avoid any malpractices. Previously it relied only on British literature to challenge the aspirants but now other world literature and literary theories are included.
Below mentioned are some important topics from the UGC NET syllabus.
- • Chaucer to Shakespeare
- • Romantic Period
- • Victorian Period.
- • Modern Period
- • Contemporary Period
- • History of English Language
- • English Language Teaching
- • Indian Writing in English
- • Indian Literature in English Translation
- • Contemporary British literature
- • Modern British Literature
- • American and other non-British English Literature
- • Contemporary Theory
- • Literary Theory and Criticism
One can find a lot of adept coaching centers and study material to accomplish their dreams of clearing UGC NET English literature exam. Several places across the country like Laxmi Nagar offer studying opportunities to students looking forward to appearing in the UGC NET in English, people pursuing their masters in English, coaching for the entrance exam of BA in English, MPhil in English, Ph.D. in English and of various other programs.